HAVE YOU OR A LOVED ONE BEEN INJURED?
Personal Injury law covers many situations but at the heart of it, someone is injured. It may be your fault, someone else’s fault or it may be a shared responsibility but regardless, you may be entitled to compensation.
We can help with:
- Car Accidents, motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, boat, train, airplane or any other motorized vehicle.
- We also help when the other driver is underinsured, not insured or unknown.
- Bicycles and Pedestrians involved in a motorized accident.
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bites
- Product Liability
- Injured on the job (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (W.S.I.B.))
- Travel insurance coverage issues
- Medical Debts resulting from sustaining injuries abroad
There are many situations where you can get hurt, sometimes it’s a simple bruised ego and after a swift moment in time it is quickly forgotten. Others incidents result in an injury and take longer to heal or they become permanent injuries. If you are part of the second group, if you are struggling or your life is changed because of the incident, if you have had to stop working for a time or altogether or have to change your job then you should contact us. If you are not sure if you have a case contact us anyway. It won’t cost you anything and it will help you know your rights and if you are entitled to anything. We work with minor to catastrophic injuries including both psychological and physical aspects.
Be aware of Time Limits
Be aware of Time Limits:There is a time limit on bringing personal injury claims.
- 2 Years (General):You have 2 years from the date of the incident to bring a claim. If you are beyond the 2 years from the incident contact us anyway as there are exceptions.
- Slip and Falls: 10 Days (Municipality):You have only 10 days to bring a written notice to the local municipality about the fall if it was on a public sidewalk, road or premises.
- W.S.I.B. Hurt at Work: 6 Months:Claims need to be filed within 6 months of the incident.
Canada Pension Plan Disability Benefits or Ontario Disability Support Program
Are you trying to apply or appeal a denial for Canada Pension Plan Disability Benefits or the Ontario Disability Support Program? Contact us for a free 30 minute consultation. We can help.